IBX5980432E7F390 How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 - Software Azus

How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

Chirstmas is coming, stores have put up the Chirstmas decoration for the occasion, flowers shops are filled with the beautiful flowers. I'm very happy not only because Chirstmas is an important holiday, but also because I can return home to celebrate Chirstmas with my family. I really miss my family beause I have not seen them for a long time. Fortunately, I can return home in a few days. In this summer holiday, I had four part-time jobs, which bring in much follar. Therefore, I decide to send gifts to my family.


I picked gifts up for a long time. Consequently, I decided to send a red dress to my mom, a leather shoes to my dad and a Samsung J5 to my sister. My sister Julie is a senior high school student who is crazy for taking pictures. Unfortunately, she didn't had camera and mobile phone. Therefore, I decided to send her a Samsung J5. Samsung J5 has the powerful function of taling picture, I thought it will be suitable to Julie.

A few days ago, I returned home. There was no doubt that my family were astisfied with their gifts, espencially Julie. Julie was really fond of Samsung J5. She told me that Samsung J5 is not only beautiful, but also good for taking pictures. Therefore, Julie and I both felt very happy. In the evening, we had a rich dinner together. After dinner, Julie took pictures widly. Sometimes she will took some scenery photos, sometimes she took pictures for ours.

However, Julie accidentally deleted all pictures of her new Samsung J5 the second day. It was pardonable because Julie used mobile phone for the first time. I thought that she maybe accidentally cleaned up the memory of her Samsung J5. I had experienced because I also accidentally deleted my data sometimes. In fact, it's easy to recover your deleted data. Android Data Recovery is a software which recover deleted data professionally. If you accidentally deleted your data from your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7, don't worry, let's follow me and I will show you recover deleted data from Samsung J2/J1/J3/J5/J7.


     




Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7


Step 1. Run the software and connect your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7


First of all, you should install Android Data Recovery. After installing, you can run it. Next, you can use a USB cable connect your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 to your computer.



Note: Please make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7.

Please click on "OK" on a pop up message to allow USB debugging if your Android OS version is 4.2.2 or above.


Step 2. Select file types as you like


When you finish the previous step, Android Data Recovery will show you all the data types that it supports to recover. In this time, you can select the type of data which you want to recover. In the end, click "Next" to continue the process.



Step 3. Scan your device for the lost data


In this step, you have to choose a scanning modes between two scanning modes. If you don't kown how to choose, I suggest you to read the description. In short, you can choose "Standard Mode" first because it will works faster. However, if it doesn't find the files that you are looking for, you can try to choose "Advanced Mode". After finishing your choice, please click "Start" to begin analyzing and scanning your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7. Then, Android Data Recovery is scanning your Android phone to recover deleted data. It's so easy because you just need wait a minute.


Note: There might be a Superuser authorization appearing on your device during the scan. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue. If not, just skip this step.


Step 4. Preview and recover deleted data from your Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7


When the scan is complete, you can preview all of your lost data. Now you can choose the files which you want and click "Recover" to recover them. Then you can see them on your computer.




Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru: